• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** SOLD *** FS - Aleph II - TXOJ/NG500

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale an Aleph II on a 1X123 body with a slim McE2S tail switch with 15 ohm resistor. The light engine is a NexGen500/TXOJ combo.

The color of the light is the typical HIDish tint being slightly blue. This is a nice EDC light.

For size comparison, an A1 with standard switch is on the left and the A2 with the slim switch is on the right.
picture.JPG

The price for the light is $197 shipped via Priority mail. Global Priority mail is an extra $5.

If you want the light, post with an "I'll take it," and send an account transfer via PayPal to [email protected] or a credit card payment to [email protected]

I do prefer an account transfer since no fees are taken out by PayPal.

Please use the note section in PayPal to include your CPF handle and a description of what you are paying for.

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph II - TXOJ/NG500 with 15 ohm slim switch

I also have a TX1J/NG667 LE that you could have the above light with, if you would prefer that rather than the TXOJ/NG500. The TX1J is nice and white.

Bisley

Newly Enlightened
TX1J/NG667 LE

Tony,
Saw this in your post....Could you gimme a price for this LE alone? Thank you...Bisley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

straightblast

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Aleph II - TXOJ/NG500 with 15 ohm slim switch

Chop, I will take it. You can educate me on it tomorrow when we talk. Check your pm, thanks.

Bruce