• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare AL LIONHEART *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Getting the black HA CPF LE LH so have to let this one go reluctantly. One of only 76 made by MR_Bulk. No battery or charger included. Less that 10 minutes runtime on the light. Has been customized with blue glow powder around the emitter. Includes free pouch too.
Selling at $180 only shipped by registered standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bare AL LIONHEART only for sale

Wow, I think this is the first one for sale...

Its been a full 5mins so far. Why hasn't someone jumped on this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be interested in seeing a couple of pictures of your LH with the blue glow powder. I wanted to do this to mine, but wasn't sure how it would look and whether or not I would truely like it.

Thanks.

I hope you sell this light. Someone will be a happy camper when this is all said and done.

Curtis

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck on your sale Cyril. This one is definitely worth getting!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did the same glow powder enhancement to my LH, only green. Here's a slightly blurry picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks really good with the green afterglow.

lhglow.jpg

DavidR

Newly Enlightened

I sure am glad somebody picked this up, I was very tempted!!

MikeF

Enlightened

GREGW of FLASHLIGHT,
Did you use white paint under the glow powder paint? Do you have any pics without the reflector to show how much of the emitter you covered? Did you use anything to mask the emitter while you were painting?

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

How did you do the glowpowder? I wanted to do it on mine but there didn't look like there was enough room...

MikeF

Enlightened

There is a very very thin black ring all around the emitter. I used the Glowpowder Paint I got from GlowInc.com with a brush in the bottle. Holding the brush straight up and down, and just using the brush edge, I was able to get the ring only painted. I used white paint first as the first layer, let it dry then appled Extreme Blue. I had a couple of Q-tips ready just in case of spill. Be very careful to stay away from the lens!!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't want to risk the LED, so I put the glow powder around the reflector itself. It's just a slim ring, probably about 0.5mm wide around the edge of the reflector. It's best to have at least one spare IMS SO27XA reflector around just in case you mess up on the job.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the late reply, been working my a** off the whole of yesterday.

darkgear.com, it's yours! Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Goes out today.

Sorry no picture of it guys but it looks more or less like gregw's (not so even though as his though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) but in bright blue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks gregw & everyone else for your interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif