QIII 2-AA pack???

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I am not sure if this should go here or the mod section however I will try here first....I have a Nuwai QIII on order from CountyComm and I like this light in general from all I have read so far.I am curious if anyone here has found a 2-AA tail pack that will fit this light or even know of anyone who may be able to make one.I think that this would be a great addition to a very popular light and would be purchased by many people...including myself.I am wondering if there is not already a tail pack for another light that may fit this one...anyone know the thread size or tech stuff of this little light?
Just wondering and maybe a little food for thought for some of the better machinists here among us...

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'd check a 2-AA tailpack from Wayne @ Elektrolumens or another Nuwai light (if they make something similar looking). i wouldn't imagine the threads would be changed between every light when the general design looks so similar.

Robocop

yes I was thinking maybe a LongBow tail pack or even the new XM3 that was recently sold by Wayne.I also saw a recent thread dealing with an Ombu or something like that.It was similiar in appearence yet used a 2-123 cell set up I believe.I have seen many lights that look similiar to the QIII will experiment a little when I get mine.I really do not have any tail packs to try fitting onto this one with the exception of my Arc 2-AA pack.Thanks for the reply and I will keep looking.

Krit

Enlightened
I use to make 2AA tailcap cut off from common plastic 2AA flashlight. It's not look pretty but cool for use.

Robocop

Mine should be here on Wednesday so I am pretty excited as to its arrival.Been wanting to see for myself what all the fuss is over this light.I am sure I will play with it for a short time before I get the urge to change it somehow.I was hoping to find any 2-AA pack that would fit as I would like to see this light ran off of 2 AA lithiums just to see if it was any better in performance.