U2 appeared in Hong Kong ( China ) !!

Asa226

Newly Enlightened
the price is a bit lower than my expectation !
It only costs HKD$1870 !! ( about : USD$ 1 = HKD$ 7.8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif )
But I want to take a look in my hand , and think about deeply before i bring it home .
Too less good comment that i can see ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
socals2k said:
and no sales tax too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I too got called today and was told that they are in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I talked to the people in the shop, and did ask them many times(probably since September when I first saw it in another country) to somewhat reduce its price if possible for making it more appealing to the market.

Just really glad they did jack up the prices. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (though I was a little discouraged, personally, from its size to be purchased as an EDC last time...) For anyone who are strongly interested in this light, grab them quick coz I did hear them saying they might not have that many in stock.

And yes, no sales tax definitely help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Azreal911

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
snake said:
I would rather pay sales tax than salary tax...

[/ QUOTE ]

hhahaha not an option for us, we pay sales tax AND salary tax AND property tax. the government here is more like triple dipping into us many times over. We just love it!