• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD CM Mod Arc LS TVOJ -Photos-

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="blue"> SOLD to Mark65 </font>

<font color="red"> Price reduced and package reduced. Included is the CM Arc LS with 1x123 TSP and Blue Arc Belt Pouch. </font>

This is a primo CM modified Arc LSH-P. It's in outstanding condition both operationally and cosmetically. The hard anodizing on the head and tail match well.

I've wrestled with selling this, but I don't use it and it's just going to get packed up and forgotten in a box while I'm off working for the next few months.

Somebody ought to enjoy this light and get yeoman service out of it like it begs for.

Here's CM's description of this particular mod:

[ QUOTE ]
" Modified LSH-P, with 123 TSP, using TVOJ Luxeon III, 670mA drive to the LED. This particular Lux III has a very low forward voltage (3.25V at 700mA) which is in the Luxeon III H voltage bin territory (I had to win the lottery sometime ). The unit draws only 800mA from a fresh Surefire 123 (included). Typically, the LSHP's draw about the same amount but at half the current to the LED. About the same runtime as a stock LSH-P but 40% more output "

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread where I bought this light from CM

With the "H" category Vf of this TVOJ it works superbly with the 2AA powerpacks for the Arc LS.

CM left an NX05 optic installed and I still haven't taken the protective film off the lens so, no scratches. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Close Up of NXO5 and lens

Below are my attempts at photographing beamspots that appear something like what I see with my eyeballs. I had to crank the exposure way down and shoot in B/W, IIRC.
Below: 1x123 TSP
standard.jpg

Below: 2xAA TSP (Running Duracell 2050mah and it's brighter than the 1x123
standard.jpg

Below: The classic Arc LSH-P 1x123 TSP ergonomics, a true pocket full of power:
standard.jpg

Shown (1st and 2nd from left) on 2AA among other Arcs

Included in this sale: a lightly used <font color="blue"> blue </font> Arc LS belt pouch.

<font color="red"> $176.00 </font> by Paypal. This includes shipping to anywhere in the USA via USPS 1st Class Air Mail with full insurance and delivery confirmation.

EDIT: I will sell and ship internationally but it will cost a more according to how you want it mailed to you. You'll just pay the difference in actual cost.

2AA TSP Clicky or 2AA Twisty tailpack available with light purchase for an extra $15.00.

It will be sold to the first to post " <font color="red"> I'll take it </font> " here. Meaning they will take it with no questions, stipulations, additional photos, etc. Doesn't have to be in red, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Feel free to ask questions right here in the thread.

Thanks for looking!

Britt

PS: CM, I'm sorry to let this go. You should have charged me $150 for this light, so after the sale I'll send the difference to you via PP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: CM Mod Arc LS Low Vf TVOJ +Extras PHOTOS

Thanks, Peter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You were right there when I got this super deal from CM last May, I think.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: CM Mod Arc LS TVOJ -Photos-REDUCED

Reduced and package changed. Price is $176.00 including 1st Class Air Mail to USA including Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

Package is the CM Mod Arc LS TVOJ and the Blue Arc Belt Pouch. 2AA Twisty or Clicky maybe purchased for an additional $15.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

M_R

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
2AA Twisty or Clicky maybe purchased for an additional $15.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the 2AA clicky for $15 if you are willing to sell separately, I'll even throw in your postage cost.

Thanks,

Matthew

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mark65, it's yours.

M R, let me make certain Mark65 doesn't want it and then I'll PM you. That's just fine with me.

Britt