Black Arc AAA comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotyakr

Enlightened
About a year ago, I had an "extra" black HA AAA, so I gave it to a friend. She doesn't really "get" the whole flashlight thing (then again, I don't really "get" her beanie baby thing), but she accepted it and put it on her keychain. I guess it never really got much use, so she eventually removed it, and the Arc has been mothballed on her dresser ever since. Following Arc's demise, out of curiosity I asked if she still had the AAA and if so, would she be willing to part with it. She gave it back, and it's in essentially new condition and probably little, if any run time! In exchange I gave her a "surplus" eternaLight Derringer that I had. I suppose she didn't necessarily have an appreciation for that either, but I didn't want to leave her lightless. Although I'm not intentionally collecting Arcs, it's nice having a companion for my natural HA, longitudinal graphic AAA sitting on my desk and a very well worn EDC AAA-LE (plus an LSL-ST and a First Run LS second). A nice little windfall.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Great example of the benefits of giving. Cool that you didn't "leave her lightless". Glad you got that Black Arc AAA back.

E

EchoSierraTwo

and no gift either. I sell you mine (not). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.