• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: couple Arc mods (ALL SOLD)

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi
i have modded a few Arc in the past but i don't use them quite much. Instead of letting them gather dust, i think it is better to sell them away.

refer to this picture:
currentArcC.JPG

(1) number 3 from the Left. From arc grey, stripped the anodizing and re anodize the whole thing all over. For some reason, the anodizing on the top bezel looks weird (not even). The tail has (edit) similar (end edit) knurling than the head. Uses UCL lens, BB750 and TWOK lux, SO17XA reflector, and roth's custom sink. The Oring in the head functions to close the gap, since the bezel cannot screw fully into the bottom part of the head. asking $120 reduced to 115
reduced again to 105 SOLD

this one has the smoothest 123 TSP pack that i know of.

(2) number 6 from the left. uses UCL lenses, stock arc board boosted to 667 mA, Q3J lux, SO17XA reflector, twistie with momentary button. The lens has a chip on it, but that is only on the inner part of the lens, so should not affect water resistance. It does not affect the beam in major way. You can only notice the defect in the beam when you shine it close to the wall. In the outter most part of the sidespill, then you can see the defect. asking $120 (sold)

(3) number 7 from left. Arc rev 2 body, MM TWOJ, UCL and SO17XA reflector. some blemish in body and tailpack. asking $125 (sold)

(4) number 5 from left. Arc rev 2 body, BB650 TWAK, UCL and SO17XA reflector. some blemish in body and tailpack. asking $130 (sold)

all prices shipped in US. other country will be more.
PM for offer
I accept PP cash funded, PP CC (add 3%), money order or personal check (if i know you onlee).

just in case you are wondering, the second from the left is my (broken) KL1 fitted with Vip board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and froth's adapter. To the left of it is jarhead's super nice custom circuit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, with Dspeck custom pack (yeah, it did come finally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).

EDIT 12/9/04. added #4, make changes to #3. edit #2 status
EDIT 12/10/04. marked #4 and #3 sold. #1 still available at reduced price.
edit 12/14/04. updated #1. reduced price for quick sale

AW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: couple Arc mods

Second in line for #3. Does it have the clip?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

clip? what clip? if you are talking about the split ring, then no. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i removed them

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

last bump and last price drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

David, PP received. will ship today

all items sold (phew, first time my sale is complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)