Ultra Infinity + Paraframe Mini Fine Edge Knife

Lenny7

Newly Enlightened
I was at our local Galyans sporting good store yesterday and noticed they have a nice combo pack of the Ultra Infinity (new style) and the Paraframe Mini Fine Edge Knife for only $20. Not a bad deal! The Knife it's self is on sale locally for $10 and it's a folding knife with clip.

If I dind't already have two of the Infinity G's I'd buy this.

Pat

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice deal. Never liked gerber's after Fiskars brought them and screwed up their quality. I need to find a Galyans just to see what they sell

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ultra Infinity + Paraframe Mini Fine Edge Knif

Move quick on that. Galyan's is part of the Limited chain of stores, owned by Les Wexner. You may have heard of The Limited, or maybe Victoria's Secret. .

Anyway, some, if not all, of the Galyan's stores have been sold, and they will become ****'s Sporting Goods. There are two local Galyan's stores in central Ohio, both of which are having big closing sales. I picked up the Ultra/Paraframe deal for $15 something, and I got one of the Gerber Blaze tent lights for $13 something. Great deals.

The New-style ultra has it's use, I'm sure, and while I'll find some uses for it I think I'll still be sticking to my CMGs for most work. .

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
As I first posted back on October 30, I saw these at a ****'s. That location was a former Galyan's, actually.

There's some really crappy photos in that other thread, if anyone's interested.

Lenny7

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
ACMarina said:
Anyway, some, if not all, of the Galyan's stores have been sold, and they will become ****'s Sporting Goods.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only change I've seen so far at the three in Minnesota is that they are selling out (literally and figuratively) all their handguns, as ****s doesn't allow them to be sold.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keep an eye out for some better deals. Just about everything at both of our local stores is on sale, the major exception being that Under Armour stuff, it's still full price. Which I can't understand, because it looks and feels just like regular old spandex to me. .

The only light that was really on sale was the Gerber Blaze. All of the lights are currently at 10% off, but at that price point that didn't really make any of them a really great deal. I figured getting the Infinity/Paraframe for a couple bucks off what I'd have to spend to get the Infinity alone was a pretty good deal. .