The Real Burger King!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember reading something on CNN about fries and acrylamide. Apparently, in fries, there are trace amounts of acrylamide, which in huge quantities over a long time MAY be a factor in some kinds of cancer. I say may, because so many people overreacted. I remember the last instalment of the article, which carried a study from a lab indicating that you would have to eat something like 160 *POUNDS* of fries PER DAY to reach the dangerous level.

This sounds like the burger to go with the fries.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prego

Newly Enlightened
mmmm... now i'm hungry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
nothing like some fries to go with a 23 pound burger.

I recall that scare too on the fries, I believe depending on how you fry them determines the amount of that agent is produced. Like said, the amount is too small to do anything.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHOOP WHOOP! BIG BURGER! Neg Wants!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gotta get me one of those bergs

neg

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, kinda off topic, but this is good too. A buddy of mine did this at a local Burger King. Its called refill, you will get the point pretty quick. As I said, off this topic but how often does Burger King come up as a subject in a CPF thread. This took place less than a week ago. Its 20mb so I recommend only broadband users here. Its crazy funny, specially if you work at some place other than Burger King /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Refill Video

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to post that, but assumed it was a bi offensive. I think its kind of funny and being disabled and around other disabled folks, I am sure they would find humor in that than an insult. Most disabled folks have a great sense of humor, but most folks try to be too pc around them.

[ QUOTE ]
JOshooter said:
I know this was posted before, and seeing that the holiday season is once again upon us, I thought it would be great to post again. Burger King...

[/ QUOTE ]

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehehe

for the ancient mac lovers:
abd-1989.jpg

neg

Latest posts