A Little Help Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unvme

Newly Enlightened
I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls hoping to find an Arc-AAA or Arc-AA White LED Keychain Flashlight to purchase as a Christmas gift. If someone has a brand new one lying around, and is willing to part with it (for less than the $100+ price tag on eBay), please let me know. Thank you.

Ryan
[email protected]

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
Peak has the Arc-style bodies available right now with white LED's for $22, I think (maybe less?). They also have the Arc-style bodies with 3-LED heads (can't wait to see what it looks like!) for the same price in any color of LED imaginable. Check their discounts page (www.peakledsolutions.com). While they aren't Arc's, the bodies are identical and the Hi-Power version they're blowing out comes relatively close to an Arc AAA. I assume the 3-LED Hi-Power will be the same or surpass the Arc AAA, but we'll see in two days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mint Arc-AA and a few Arc-AAA new in blister pack. Shoot me an email.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
The Peak AAA's are actually very nice. So is the "N" cell mini. Significantly smaller than an Arc AAA and much more light output with the 3 LED head. I've been EDC-ing it in place of my Arc AAA and so far I'm very happy.

unvme

Newly Enlightened
DharmaBum, sunspot, Dr_Joe: thanks for the replies. sunspot: I sent you an email. Hopefully you can help me out. If not, I will go with Peak. Thanks again!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.