• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lux3 Stars: TWOK & TWAK $10, TX1J $8

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes it's true. I have over a hundred of'em - but the Minimum order must be ten pieces please. With the holidays here I just don't have time to pack and ship lesser numbers. And yes they are $10 each for the TWOKs and TWAKs, and only $8 each for the TX1Js.

Dream pricing? Maybe... HOWEVER - there is one condition here that you Must Understand - these are all Pulls from the recently completed CPF Special Edition LionHeart run.

This was because at the time those 125 were built, I had TWOK, TWAK, and TX1J bin codes so I tested them all and installed selected ones in the original lights - THEN Tactical WareHouse had to come along and mess everything up by buying them out and wanting me to DIS-assemble each one and have them black anodized and laser engraved and having the special serial numbering applied (these started life as Fast Track bare aluminums, BTW).

So - after I sent the bodies to the anodizers and then the laser engravers, a surprise shipment of TYAJs comes in. And as I have said over and over again, the ice-cold blue-white tint of the YA/YO color bins is my personal favorite and the rest was history, meaning these pulled stars never made it back into their original homes and are now looking for new ones.

So again these are genuine TWOK, TWAK, and TX1J Luxeon III stars and their factory Bin Codes are clearly visible on the backs of each one. They are nearly new, having only been tested for ten minutes or so each after each light was originally completed.

Mixing different Bin Codes to reach ten is fine since all stars were separated anyway. Preference will be determined by earliest PayPals to [email protected] - oh yeah, kindly include shipping fees as at these stupidly low prices I am losing money big time. But then it's Christmas....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thease will be gone fastttttttt good price hect its hard to find 1 watts that price

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent! Thanks for the early Christmas present Charlie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Peter

NITEFISH

Newly Enlightened
Man I tried to resist, but the price was right./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif Not sure how much for shipping.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif It took me long enough to read thru the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes, ALL CPF Special Editions are TYAJs. Just wanted to give something better (well, that I personally liked better anyway, meaning the YA/YO bluish tints) for the more exclusive price. However, it has to be said that many still do prefer the closer-to-natural-sunlight tint of the WOs and WAs and the reason for my earlier statement about color being SO subjective.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oh yeah, $4.30 for shipping in the U.S., $5 for Canada and $7 everywhere else.

paulr

Flashaholic
I can't use 10 pieces but if somebody buys 10 and can part with one, I'd like to buy one, preferably a TX1J because I want a low voltage bin. Thanks.

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for 1 order of 10 TWOK + shipping to TX. I hope there's enough left? Please let me know if otherwise!
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal on the way for 5 TWAK and 5 TWOK + shipping.
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif
Thanks again!

cy

Flashaholic
PP sent for 10 TWOK with shipping info and freight. please let me know if didn't send enough for freight.

Thanks,
CY

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charlie, what bin does the bare aluminum LH have?

Can anyone spare 1 each of the TWAK & TWOK?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Everything SOLD OUT! I will refund the rest, if you had part of your order available I will explain the situation in the Paypal Refund text.

Thanks.