Another dumb newbie question

vincent48

Newly Enlightened
Hi all
My verry first post.I'm finally out of the closet. I've been lurking for the past few months and I must thank you all for the invaluable knowledge I have gained on this site. Ijust wanted a little info so I could get A modestly decent flashlight. After reading the posts for A time I really started to get into it. Throwing caution to the wind,I ordered A E2e .. only $75. more than I wanted to spend. But when I actually held this jewel in my hand I was blownaway with the hi quality. That was it. I was hooked like a big Mackerel. I ordered two Ultra-G's from countycomm. Than two nuwai Q-III's. Now I'm ready for my first custom. OK - I do have A question. The SF E2e is now my edc but clipped in my pants pocket I'm worried about the lens being damaged. Is there A cover or cap of some kind I can use? I do not like the SF lens covers as it adds too much bulk to the head. Any idears? I was thinking about the plastic cups that cover the ends of folding chair legs. Thanks for your input.
Vince

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine's worse: it's clipped to the keys and the SAK, which have shredded everything else except themselves. Thus far, the Pyrex is still flawless. I have faith in Surefire's Pyrex series. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif