Indium Li-on Rechargeable LED Torch

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone seen one of These before ?

indtor_lg.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I tried to order from the website, but was not successful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
I left an appropriate message after following the "Email us" link, so we'll see what happens.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey guys !!
I received this morning my Blue indium flashlight. It is very cool and very well designed !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Very well aluminium machined and a lot fun !!An original flashlight for every collector /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have ordered mine at Nectarine in UK, here the link where you can order yours !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Indium

Later, I'll post some informations and a very mini review, because my english is not very good for a long one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg

Newly Enlightened
Is it a torch or just a fashion accessory?

The design seems to have limited practical uses, except for novely factor.

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Plus point: No moving parts to switch....great idea!
Negative points: What practical use is it? A good example of form over function?

Doug

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I think that will be a great flashlight for the fisherman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Because you can use your two hands when you wear it around the neck with the provided lanyard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Walkers can also find it useful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif