ARC 4+ rubber boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagman

Enlightened
Is there anywhere to get replacement rubber boots for my 4+ please?

I often give it to my 14 month old boy to play with on the lowest level on car journeys in the dark etc. and he thinks it is great (start em young I say) however he must have been chewing it the little %&* as the boot has lots of little tears/holes in it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

chrisse242

Enlightened
There was a thread about some surefire-boots that could be made to fit. A search in this forum should help. I guess I got the last spare that was available on cpf from a friendly guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Sorry, but you'll have to find a work-around.

Chrisse

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
Matthew, it would seem your not the only person to bite their Arc4 boot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Wasn't it you who said "Don't bite your Arc4" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers,
zwf

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
E2e Surefire boot or get this McE2S at the sandwich shoppe, you will also need a washer to prevent the rubber boot from slipping because the McE2S rubber boot skirt is a bit small. goodluck.

bagman

Enlightened
Thanks for the reply's

I have an E2E tail cap I can canabalise but how do I take it to bits to get the boot out please?

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could also do the switch mod to it that cy I believe came up with. With it, you cant chew on it. The switch is recessed into the light...also prevents any damage on a hard drop.

Cameron

bagman

Enlightened
Thanks for that, I cant find the CY switch mod as it is too short to search for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts