Aleph 1 Recived

mountaineer

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone , I just wanted to say that I recived my first Aleph today ! I had Chop build an Aleph1/NG700/1x123/McE2s
and it is GREAT ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The throw is just what I was looking for and the compact size is perfect for EDC with a EN tab .
Tony your work is outstanding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Now I am looking forward to building an Aleph 3 myself .
I have something special planed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I will keep you posted .

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are unsure about anything with your build, ask BEFORE you act. We're all here.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
And some of us have been certified at the Aleph school of flashlight design and destruction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif With Chop, you can't go wrong but where's the fun and excitement in that?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Take a walk on the wild side!

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,

It's funny that you mention destruction. Check this out.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

I took some "fat" off of the one on the right, making it just a bit more pocketable and clip friendly on the short body.

Sorry to get off topic, but I thought I had a good example of destruction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Cool! It's a good thing the warranty is flexible! Real Flexible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mountaineer

Newly Enlightened
Thanks alot Guys . I have completed my second Mod and I have a few questions about it , but I will start another thread for that .

Kenny