Best Led for ARC AAA and other questions

Grumpy

Enlightened
I have a couple of regular ARC AAA that are missing the foam washer and also need new O-rings. Could someone please let me know where I can find these? I would also like two pocket clips for these lights.
One of them has a very dim led with a lot of blue tint.
Please give me some suggestions on what kind of led to use as a replacement that is whiter and brighter.
I read somewhere that NICHIA has an led with 150% more runtime that their previous version at the same power consumption. Would one of these be alot better than the ones that came in the ARC from the factory?
Are their other brands that are as good or better?
Please let me know where I can get one of these led's if you suggest a better one. Please be specific if you can on the led because I know nothing about them and I want to purchase the right one.
Also can someone point me to a thread if their is one that shows how to replace the LED?
Thanks

cy

Flashaholic
Grumpy, welcome to cpf check out these links: ARC maintenance

I've got some Mint ARC AAA w/2x premium almost white beams offered here for $75ea ARC AAA 2x P

I posted how to punch out ARC AAA foam pad a little while back with correct material and punch size. can't find the thread.