i need a few prayers

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as most ya know my mom is dieing a cancer and i havent seen here in years. she has cancer ,she is also mentlely ill she lives in fla. but she visted up here a few months ago. i didnt viset her. well for the last few months she has said she is going to move up here with my sis my sis alreayd lives here well everytime my sis goes to get her it falls thru .very hard on my little sister.well i just called my dad he been divorced from my mom long long time but he is on the way to get her flying dpown.im nervess as hect i caNT expalin why ya would have to know my mom to understand. sorry to vent here bvut ya all are the only ones i talk to i guess ill go back to dads monday or tuesday i dont deal with this stuff well

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll keep you in my prayers raggie... feel free to vent here anytime. CPF just wouldn't be the same without you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

udaman

Banned
Be strong raggs, you luv yr mom correct? Then it matters not her mental illness, and your nervousness; you only get so much time with the ones you love in this life, don't miss the opportunity to keep some memories of her in the last years.

It may be stressful, but I still think it will be better for you when you think back on this years from now. You and yer mom are in my thoughts, Keep the faith.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go raggie!! You'll do just fine, keep going at it, I'm sure she'll finally be able to see who you really are, and she will be nice to you too. Also remember, whenever in doubt, pray... Know also that while you're praying we're praying for you also here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened
My thoughts are with you. My father died of cancer when I was four, I actually don't remember at all how he was and that makes me sad. Try to get as much time with your mum as you can, regardless of the state she's in.

Chrisse

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
I'll keep you in my prayers raggie... feel free to vent here anytime. CPF just wouldn't be the same without you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

junior

Enlightened
Hey raggie,

My prayers are with you. My father was sick for half of my life and i had to take care of him. Keep asking GOD to give you the strength to handle the situation and he will never leave your mother and you.

Prayer sent....

Feel free to pm if you like.....

fuelblender

Enlightened
Raggie,

My prayers are with you and your mother. My dad died of cancer in 1991 so I can relate. Do what's right and you'll never regret it. God will give you the strength.

Dave

Hornet

Newly Enlightened
Raggie

I'm not a big poster but I listen well. Always check to se what you are up to. Thoughts are with you.
Hornet