Orbs

UVLaser

Enlightened
What the hell are up with these things.
Some sites states that thes "Orbs" are ghosts and others states that they are "Aliens" or "God's helpers" that are helping us to avoid "total extinction of Humanity".
I thought that these "Orbs" was dust on the lens of the camera, and the dust is out of focus and it looks like a "Orb".

Can some one please help me here.
Thanks alot for lifting the fog on this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Here is a pic web page

vtunderground

Enlightened
You're right, orbs are almost always the reflection of the camera's flash off of dust particles or water droplets in the air. Lens flare can also cause this effect.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
mostly on cameras it would be a flare, but i've also heard people speak of them appearing in real life.

theres a lot of things that go on in this world that's beyond our total understanding and comprehension, but that doesn't mean they're not there. dispite some of the wilder stories, i dont' think anyone can deny that "supernatural" things happen. as to exactly what orbs are (if they do exist), i've got a few theories on what they might be (as well as other things that go bump in the night), so if anyone else comes in with a closer answer i'll reveal mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone knows these are suborbital short range probes from the government. They are usually partially cloaked but in high humidity and low light conditions, they reflect light from camera flashes and flashlights at some angles so some people spot them sometimes...
They are made from nano-structured carbon nanotubes and are powered by an anti-grav engine and a few axial gyros so they can hover arround with no sound...
Ok, this started as a one liner and looks like a mess now, doesn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are obviously flying saucers from the top or bottom. How could you not see that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, that site is a load of crock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

vtunderground

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
Here is a site that has theories about the "Orbs" web page

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, do those people actually believe half the stuff that's on their website?

"Using a unique mixture of Cesium Gas, Supercooling, Quartz, Gamma Lasers and Electromagnetic/Neutrino Flux, the Interdimensional Travellers create Telescoping Communications Tunnels through Dark Energy Space between their nearest Galactic Outpost, in Orion, reaching across "Transdimensional Space" to our Earth, arriving by targeting the surface of our planet."

So that's where orbs come from! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Oh no! There's orbs in my living room! Dozens of them!
orbs.jpg

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
hey, wait a second...

isn't sagel that guy who found a 2.5million year old swiss army knife and tried to sell it on ebay for a medium fortune? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Negeltu

Enlightened
I can capture hundreds of orbs in one photo by taking the camera into my wood shop after I've been working on the lathe for a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They are exactly like orbs you find in photo's online. I can repeat it over and over and over. More dust... more orbs.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey, is Rothrandir an orb ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just my french comprehension of this thread, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Glad to hear you, Jim !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mednanu

Enlightened
No really,....these orb things are real. I usually see them right after I've eaten Mexican food though. I have to bend over, squeeze a little bit and hold a lighter at just the right angle. Then sure enough, I can get blue orbs to fly right out of my A$$ !........

Edit: It just occurred to me that this post is even funnier if you envision my avatar repeating the words posted above.

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
orbs ARE REAL!!!!! I have one, runns on 2 123s, really bright too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Some people are sooooooo ready to believe anything they hear. I LOVE the ghost hunters that "see" spirits floating around in the dark with IR sensitive cameras. "we didnt see anything, but when we looked at the tape.. there it was." What, a large dust particle reflecting IR light. "it was moving in a straight line, not like dust." DUHHH, static air will cause this. I have done/seen it...
but thats just me.
Jeff

Negeltu

Enlightened
Yes, but there are many things in this universe that we do not know or understand. To deny possibility would be ignorant.

UVLaser

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
No really,....these orb things are real. I usually see them right after I've eaten Mexican food though. I have to bend over, squeeze a little bit and hold a lighter at just the right angle. Then sure enough, I can get blue orbs to fly right out of my A$$ !........

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Stop it!!! I can't stop.
That was a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

UVLaser

Enlightened
I don't know about the swiss army knife but I do know that this guy was selling this video on ebay-->web page
I remember that pic on ebay....actually did't some one made a post about it on CPF it was called something like "invaders from space" or some thing like that. It was posted not to long a go? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif