**Would you buy a HAIII finish Nuwai QIII?**

AW

Newly Enlightened
How much? I would buy only for a reasonable price. If too much, it beats the Q-III value spirit.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
If someone would make a QIII with HAIII finish and some kind of improved lens for $55 (compared to $39), I think it would be perhaps an even better value.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds great if under 60$ or so. Are you getting some from somewhere?

gorlank

Enlightened
Probably not, the $40 pricepoint on the QIII is hard to beat. A few nicks/scratches don't bother me, I prefer to call them character lines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
me too if I were all grown up and had my own job and were able to spend my money the way I wanted instead of being in a 12 year old body gawking at all the lights of the world and sitting aimlessly in front of the computer looking for more lights to just look at. I lead a sad life... For NOW at least... Wait till I have my own job hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Robban

Enlightened
I doubt it. I haven't managed to put a mark in the one I've got so far. And at the price you get these things for I don't see a point in it besides the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif-factor.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, as far as forum members go, just look at how desired the Ultra G is... The only difference is it's more limited production and it's HAIII-ized. The way some guys talk about the Ultra G, you'd think it was a completely different light. I mean seriously... How many non G Ultras have been destroyed with regular use or even rough abuse? But forum members still love the little Ultra G.

nonbox

Banned
Nuwai QIII is the hottest led flashlight right now. I think most CPF members want superior flashlights and HA III is clearly superior.

I started this thread in order to convince Countycomm to offer a Nuwai QIII in HA III. I will email this thread to Countycomm.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/n/nonbox00

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
I would shell out the bucks for a Q-III in HAIII.

Another sensible change would be to replace the stock lens with a UCL or mineral glass lens.

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened
Don\'t call CountyComm... contact Nuwai

I don't think CountyComm will be able to help you.

CountyComm is a dealer, and doesn't manufacture the QIII.

In fact, Nuwai doesn't manufacture the QIII either. Nuwai is a Taiwanese company that distributes products that are manufactured in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and mainland China.

http://www.nuwai.com.tw/

Try contacting Mike Yang at Nuwai's USA office: [email protected]

Or try contacting Jeff Lao at Nuwai's Taiwan HQ: [email protected]

(The contact info is from Nuwai's web site)

If Nuwai were made aware of the potential demand for a QIII (otherwise known as the TM-303X) or similar light in HA-III, they might be able to commission a run from one of their suppliers...