Favorite Shoes???????

dtsoll

Enlightened
Well, for me, I have been wearing Rockports for 7-8 years. I prefer the Rockport World Tour. I do a lot of walking at the High School that I work as a custodian, several miles a day I'm sure. For a comfortable, long lasting, sub $100, pair of shoes, I've found these to work for me. Okay, anybody else like these or........What are you wearing?? Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
My favorite hiking boots are the Magnum Amazons. They are full size boots, but lightweight and tan color. Excellent support and performance, but they are familiar for extended wear from my time in the army... I just can't bring myself to wear traditional combat boots with civilian clothes. This gives me the same feel and better performance with a civilian look.

My favorite shoes that I rarely wear are some blue Puma driving shoes made for Racing Sparco. They look out of place everywhere but the track. Since I sold my MR2, I spend very little time at the track... one day, I'll buy another fun car, if for no other reason than to wear those shoes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Randy

flashboy

Newly Enlightened
1)Merrell jungle mocs- the most comfortable all around shoes ever.

And secondly ,I really dig my reissued Adidas Countrys/

Skyline

Enlightened
Ecco Casual Classic. I wear these to work and they're so lightweight and comfortable, yet they're so durable too. I also have a pair of Rockports, but I prefer Ecco. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iddibhai

Enlightened
any experience w/ birkenstock? my pair of doc marten oxfords are nearing end of life.

dtsoll

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif Ecco's sound interesting, Skyline, what kind of a dollar figure are we talking about?? I should have maybe waited on buying another pair of Rockports!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
My favortite shoes? ... the last ones I bought... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Rockports here, too. My daily wear are your basic black Rockport "walking shoe". Don't know the model. They were on sale, lightweight, and more comfortable than slippers. I've about worn all the tread off after a couple years now, so they will soon be replaced by another pair.

Geoff

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wore a pair of Merrell Reflexes into the ground... and still wear them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I also like my good ol' Nikes.

-Mike

RH

Enlightened
I have a pair of mephisto that are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They're expensive, but feel great!

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear Pumas almost all the time. They have to most coolest colors around. You cant find many shoes that are bright yellow with red stripes, or some green alligator looking a feeling skin shoes that resemble soccer shows with the flap. Good stuff I think.

Cameron

Samoan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Skyline said:
Ecco Casual Classic. I wear these to work and they're so lightweight and comfortable, yet they're so durable too. I also have a pair of Rockports, but I prefer Ecco. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second Eccos. I have several pairs. Everything from their everyday casual look to two pairs of wingtips and one pair of cap-toes.

For something a little more work-like I have really liked my Dunhams. Made by New Balance. In my daily grind I'm a desk jockey but I also work concerts a lot. My feet made it through the 5 17-hour days of the Austin City Limits festival with no problems.

-F

Samoan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dtsoll said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif Ecco's sound interesting, Skyline, what kind of a dollar figure are we talking about?? I should have maybe waited on buying another pair of Rockports!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Eccos ain't cheap. For the dressier styles $175 and up.

-F

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a pair of saucony running shoes which fits me perfectly! I love them so much that I hardly wear them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
My little Red Shoes on the left are my pick.
For my feet well cheap black K-Mart or Wally World tennis shoes.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
summer casual - IPATH Yogi's
4910_z.jpg

winter casual - IPATH Shearling's
4926_z.jpg

basketball outdoors - Nike Vandal Supreme's
06973241_z.jpg

basketball indoors - Nike Air Flightposite's
30014116_z.jpg

sorry if i got too carried away on the pictures. i luv my shoes. i can take the images out and just leave the .jpg links if anyone wants me to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif