• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS - Aleph I, 1X123, pocket clip, etc.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I put another Aleph I together to put up for sale. I played around a bit with this light, and this is what I came up with.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

It's the Aleph I head on a 1X123 body with a pocket clip attached to the tail cap. The clip is stainless steel and is strong. The light also comes with a two stage switch. I've been using 10 ohms of resistance lately. This gives a bit of a brighter low.

As you can see, I repositioned the clip, from the lower portion of the tail switch to the upper portion. This makes the clip more useable with the larger A1 head.

You may be wondering what those greenish rings around the body are. Well, they are channels that I cut into the body and filled with epoxy that I mixed with green glow powder. I used a lot of the stuff and it works pretty well. How long it lasts, I don't know, but it's novel at the least.

I have two light engines that I could put into this light. The first is a NexGen667/TXOJ and the second is a NexGen667/TX1J. The TXOJ is a bit HIDish and the TX1J is white. You can chose one of the two, or I could build you one to your specifications.

The price for the light is $200 shipped via Priority mail. Global Priority is an extra $5. If you want the light, post with an "I'll take it," and PM me to confirm the deal and for payment information.

Thanks for looking,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph I, 1X123, pocket clip, etc.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice Tony and I really like those epoxy/glow powder rings! As you know, I've been using that mixture for a long time and it's very durable and works great. I like the way this came out.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Gene. I've had the stuff laying around and decided to give it a try. I was surprised at how bright it can get if you really "charge" it. It lasts a fair while too. Should be handy while camping and such. It also adds a bit of "wow" factor.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry guys, I miscalculated on the price a little, so I dropped it by a few bucks.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, last price drop and then it's off to ebay.

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

I just got the Aleph 1 in the mail today; unbelieveable power for its size. It's my first custom light but definitely not my last! I think I need an Aleph 2 now.
Thanks Chop!