Longbow Micra vs. Nuwai QIII-which is better?

MDM

Newly Enlightened
I have a Longbow Micra, but I've read a lot of good things about the QIII. Are they about the same as far as size, output, regulation, and useful battery life? Would I notice much difference with the QIII?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
There've been a few different comparisons, each have their high points. You should buy one, just so you can compair personally. . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wrangler

Enlightened
The build quality on the Micra is more like tankproof over the Q3 and the throw might be a little better but the overall output and usefull spill of the Q3 is better and because of it`s LuxIII it`s whiter.
Had both of them - sold the Micra! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MDM

Newly Enlightened
Hooked on Photons: thanks for pointing out this same question in a different thread (I should look next time!).

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Basically, it depends on what you need - but with the Micra, you at least need to get a UCL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe a reflector too. That's an extra $10, but it'll make the beam much nicer.

gorlank

Enlightened
Wow, this appears to be the Ali-Frazier of led flashlight battles considering the numerous threads.