• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Chromed Aleph2 by KJ, New, Photo

WITHDRAWN: Beautiful chromed Aleph2 complete light by kj. Only a handful of these were made. Absolutely perfect, mint. Nexgen 500mA TXOJ McE2S 15 ohm.

Chromed_Aleph.jpg

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Chromed Aleph2 by KJ, New, Mint, Photo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif Hey Troy, why are you selling all these great flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

aussielextsy

Newly Enlightened

sorry to be a lamo but as a newbie with cash i would be interesed in something like this but i dont know anything about it.

Catman10

Enlightened

aussielextsy,
This would be an auspicious start to your collection. Problem is, when you want to buy more lights that are better, there won't be too many (if any) left!
Check out this section Aleph for information on the light in general.

[ QUOTE ]
Catman10 said:
aussielextsy,
This would be an auspicious start to your collection. Problem is, when you want to buy more lights that are better, there won't be too many (if any) left!
Check out this section Aleph for information on the light in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks aussielextsy. I quite agree. Hard to find any better than this. It IS, after all, a McGizmo light at heart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

It looks amazing AWTYD - A little out of my price range though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (And I like the fun of building the light)

Shameless bump for you instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

aussielextsy

Newly Enlightened

hey all i had a look over the site and i understand it has custom parts and all that but what puts the price on it? the quality of build? rareness or power for such a small unit?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
aussielextsy said:
hey all i had a look over the site and i understand it has custom parts and all that but what puts the price on it? the quality of build? rareness or power for such a small unit?

[/ QUOTE ]

The base price of the Aleph2 light is around $200.00 [maybe a little more with the Nexgen converter], the approximate $100 premium is for the rare chrome finish.

The Aleph2 is an amazingly bright light in an equally amazing small and handsome package. The chrome adds to the already aesthetic Aleph2.

If you're a true Flashaholic and have the cash on hand you wouldn't give it a second thought [unless you had your sights set for something in a higher price range /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif]

charlesn

Enlightened

aussie,

A new Aleph 2 like this one, except in the standard, dark slate grey Type III hard anodized finish, would run you about $200, perhaps just north of that. These lights are readily available, and you're paying for exceptional build quality, great design work (both inside and out), and a high degree of available customization that's virtually unknown outside of the Aleph lights.

What you're getting here for the extra $80-100, is all of the above, PLUS the added beauty of a custom chrome finish and the rarity of a true collectible. Only a few were made and that's it.