• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk Classic: Super Baby Pin

SOLD: This early Mr. Bulk masterpiece is one bright little light. Very small, about the size of a Nuwai Q-III. Near perfect. Few small marks around lanyard hole. $105 shipped anywhere.

SBP.jpg

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Classic: Super Baby Pin

Interested in a LNIP Arc LSL-P for it? Very smooth beam, perfect body and lens still has protector on it. Carried a few times, but mainly sits in a drawer now. Original packaging, label, etc and comes with nicely matched clicky TSP. PM me if you'd like to trade!

[ QUOTE ]
DharmaBum said:
Interested in a LNIP Arc LSL-P for it? Very smooth beam, perfect body and lens still has protector on it. Carried a few times, but mainly sits in a drawer now. Original packaging, label, etc and comes with nicely matched clicky TSP. PM me if you'd like to trade!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but thank you very much for the offer.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reduced? You crazy? Just have a bit of patience and a coupple of bumps.
I don't remember what these cost but they must be worth the asking price of $110.00
I never have sold a MrBulk light(fear of cut off). If I did I would stick to my price no mater what. If people won't pay the asking price then I say they aren't worthy or ready to own one of these Mr Bulk beautys.
Yaesumofo

Thanks Yaesumofo. I only dropped it $5 to generate some interest. No more price adjustments are planned. And if it doesn't sell soon, I'll pull it and keep the little beauty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it if you will accept a postal money order!

[ QUOTE ]
karlthev said:
I'll take it if you will accept a postal money order!

[/ QUOTE ]

Karl, I'd rather have PayPal but if that's all you can do, OK. PM me for snail mail address. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got it yesterday (Friday, the 24th arewethereyetdad! All safe and sound I might add! Merry Christmas!!