Surfire's 2005 Calender

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Surfire\'s 2005 Calender

Just received a free copy of Surefire's new 2005 calender and was very impressed. The introductory pages show Mr K with his desk full of stuff (in colour), and it was very interesting!

Personally I think February has the best picture but others may disagree? What do you guys think is the best picture in the 2005 calendar?

Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JanCPF

Enlightened
Re: Surfire\'s 2005 Calender

[ QUOTE ]
dougmccoy said:
You need friends in the right places!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug,
With that remark, you are hereby sentenced to scan everything and publish the complete SF calender here on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

X33

Enlightened

We need PICTURES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

nexro

Enlightened

Thanks Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
A pdf version will suffice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dougmccoy

Enlightened

I will do my best over the next few days! Or maybe I'll just tease you all?

Doug

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif bad doug, bad doug (I dont know you but oh well) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif Is it the next few days yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Eagerly awaiting and thanks Doug!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied, Doug... Will post em soon as I get the jpgs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a teaser to start with... I'll put em up as Doug sends me more in jpg format... Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

By the way, should I put a disclaimer to state that these images are for personal viewing only, and should not be reprinted or reused for commercial purposes and as such.... Hope I don't get Doug or myself in trouble here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Luminosus

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

First pic is in... check post #795393 (couple up from this) for a teaser. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

I wonder if I call them tomorrow and order a Beast for will-call, if they'll throw in a couple? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Larry, If they're not throwing in the E1E that's shown in the Beast picture, I don't think any calenders will be included either. (unless you say pretty please, anyway!)

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Would you believe "pretty please" didn't work either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Larry

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surfire\'s 2005 Calender - Pictures are up! :)

OK Folks... The pics are in. Links are as follows:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

All were kindly scanned and sent to me by Doug, Thanks Doug for your efforts!!

NOTE: These pictures are taken originally from Surefire's 2005 calendar, and the links posted here for these pics are purely for viewing purposes only by CPFers. It would be wrong and illegal to use these pictures for any commercial or personal monetary gains. We're doing this for the benefit of CPFers who somehow or rather can't get a copy of the calendar, so that they too, can appreciate the beautiful pictures. Let's not spoil it for everyone yea? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With that out of the way... Enjoy the pics guys! I'm gonna use them as my desktop pics!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Let me know if the links don't work or if you'd rather I post the pics right here on this thread...

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Thanks, Stanley!

At least I got to see it. $2900 won't buy you one from SF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Larry