• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nylon Pouch for LIONHEART & other flashlights

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
original.jpg
original.jpg
37497787.jpg
37497788.jpg

Similar to the one Amorphous had for sale but without the metal D-ring & open at the bottom. Inside of pouch is lined with nylon & there are no exposed metal parts from the metal snap inside to scratch the light when taking out or placing it in. Has closed belt loop as well as velcro loop with snap button closure. Also has side securing strap with button snap. Long adjustable front flap will accommodate many lights not just the LionHeart. Shown here with a McLux PR head (1 1/5"/3cm dia.)on Aleph 1x123 body with standard McE2S tailswitch. (Not suitable for flashlights with 1"/2.5cm bezels or less as will slip out the bottom. However, you can invert the pouch & carry the light with the flap side down & the torch sticking out the top for quick access /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) Only limited quantity of 10pcs currently available at US$8.50 shipped by standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% - US$8.85 please). Please add your name to the list below before sending payment. Thanks.

1. this_is_nascar - paid
2. this_is_nascar - paid
3. FlIrishman - paid
4. FlIrishman - paid
5. Vifam - paid
6. HandMeLite (You're James right?)- paid
7. tyler - paid
8. BVH - paid
9. BVH - paid
10.lk99bt - paid

First batch all sold.

I'll be checking with the supplier soon to get more if possible so please add your name to the list if anyone else is keen. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad - sent
2. rdf - sent
3. MikeLip - sent
4. jeffb - sent
5. jeffb - sent
6. norm - sent
7. CPFMan
8. Wasabi - sent
9. Wasabi - sent
10.rikvee - sent

BVH

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for #'s 8 & 9, first run. Disregard PM regarding cc paypal address. Comment with payment indicates #'s 7 & 8 - should be #'s 8 & 9. Thanks!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. this_is_nascar - paid
2. this_is_nascar - paid
3. FlIrishman - paid
4. FlIrishman - paid
5. Vifam - paid
6. HandMeLite (You're James right?)- paid
7. tyler - paid
8. BVH - paid
9. BVH - paid
10.lk99bt - paid

All sold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(karlthev's withdrawn as I can't take MOs, sorry)

OK guys & gals on the list, I've got you payment as listed. Sorry for the slow updates as I'm swamped with work this & next week but I'll try & send these out ASAP. Will update accordingly.
Many thanks.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Vifam said:
PM sent about #5. Thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif missed you out Jason. Got you covered. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All orders above will be posted out today.

All sold out now but I may be able to get more if anyone else is interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Cyril, I'll take one if you get some more. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I'll try & get some more for a second run (but don't send any money yet). Anyone else?

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad

rdf

Newly Enlightened
flashlight,
Are these long enough to accomodate a AA minimag w/ Kroll, and still close securely?
If yes, then I'd like four.

If no, I would like one (for my incoming Lionheart.)

I'll be offline for a day or two, but will send Paypal at your direction then for either of the above choices.

Thanks!
Russ

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
rdf said:
flashlight,
Are these long enough to accomodate a AA minimag w/ Kroll, and still close securely?
If yes, then I'd like four.

If no, I would like one (for my incoming Lionheart.)

I'll be offline for a day or two, but will send Paypal at your direction then for either of the above choices.

Thanks!
Russ

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Russ,

The AA MiniMag head will slip thru the loop as it's too small (I tried it with a cutdown 1xAA MiniMag). But you can invert the pouch & carry it head up thru' the open top if you know what I mean.

Let me know if you still want one or more then by adding your name to the list please. Thanks.

Cheers.

rdf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nylon Pouch for LIONHEART & other flashlights

Thanks for checking the minimag fit question.
In for one for the LH.

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad
2. rdf (1)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be checking with the supplier soon to get more if possible so please add your name to the list if anyone else is keen. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad
2. rdf

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, I've been busy so probably can only check with the supplier next week to get more if possible so please add your name to the list if anyone else is keen. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad
2. rdf
3. MikeLip

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Flashlight",
Would like (2); please notify me for payment.

2nd run list
1. arewethereyetdad
2. rdf
3. MikeLip
4. jeffb
5. jeffb

THANKS!