Best NFL team of all time?

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I choose the '85 Bears. Of course I'm sure most if not all answers in this thread will be a little biased towards each person's favoite team! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Mine is, but at least it's a reasonable answer. Can't say the Bears are that good any more, though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

BF Hammer

Enlightened
My Green Bay Packers and their 13 league championships say 'pooey' to your Steelers and Bears. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Seriously, I think a case can be made for the '72-'73 Dolphins with their win streak.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I may have moved away from the "Burgh" just before the Steelers awoke, but my heart remains with Mean Joe, Franco, and Terry.

Geoff

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agree with the '85 Bears and this is coming from a Pats fan whom they smoked in the Superbowl. Some of those Montana era 49er teams were pretty good though.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
the 84 niners who beat Miami in the Super Bowl who had their entire defensive backfield starting in the Pro Bowl. Starring the great Montana and when a local sports caster was asked "exactly how cool is Joe Montana?" He replied" He's as cool as the other side of the pillow"
Ronnie Lott
Eric Wright
Dwight Hicks
Carlton Williamson

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are some names for ya!

Terry Bradshaw
Lynn Swann
John Stallworth
Mike Webster
Rocky Blier