Someone please get this boy a twinkie!!!**GONE**

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Someone please get this boy a twinkie!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Luminosus said:
That's not nice! How would you feel if that was you?!

[/ QUOTE ]

it's just baby fat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

honestly, i think the kids cute. sorry if it offended you. i just saw this pic from another forum and it made me laugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

On the Maury show, they have morbidly obese children quite regularly...maybe that boy should appear on that program. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Sure beats all those "Maternity Test Results" and "Polygrip Test Results" shows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

Isn't that Stevie Ray from the underground?

Stevie Ray, your great jokes are what I miss most since getting banned from the dark side. I haven't asked back in because I just can't bring myself to behave and was wasting too much time there...just like Sasha tried to tell me.

Negeltu

Enlightened

I was a big boy when I was young and the teasing I had to put up with then affects me to this day. It has seriously inhibited my life. I think people should be more sensitive about an impressionable childs image. More supportive and motivational I think. For sure it's not cute... and it's not funny. It is a not good state for a kid to be in. I lost the weight, but it was very difficult and I did it the wrong way. Starved myself for awhile, but eventually started eating right and lifting weights.

Luminosus

Newly Enlightened

Negeltu, at my school today we had an assembly about just that. It made many of us think about what we say before we say it. Even if the person laughs or doesn't show it at all, he still feels it alot inside of him. It can totally ruin a persons life.