pt aurora won't turn off?

franken2

Newly Enlightened
pt aurora won\'t turn off?

my pt aurora won't shut off, just keep changing modes till i remove the batts. put 'em back in and same thing happens! anyone had this problem? may need to return it.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: pt aurora won\'t turn off?

I've tried 3 or 4 of them (can't remember exactly), and some have been more reliable than others.

I haven't encountered this exact problem, so I don't know what to say except that I would definitely return it.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened

On mine (one of the very first to be shipped from PT) the rubber on/off button has jammed once, when I wanted to turn it on. I used a paper clip to get the rubber button all back in alignment, and after that, never had a problem again. Not sure if that's what caused yours to stay on, but in any event, I'd take the opportunity to have PT demonstrate their fabulous customer service skills by letting them replace it for a new unit.
smile.gif

franken2

Newly Enlightened

thanks, looks like that's my only option. i have 5 other pt products, blast,rage,impact, attitude,and pt40. all good lights and i'd recommend them to anyone. hopefully they'll make good on their warranty,as the light only has about 2 hours use and has not been abused in the least.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sometimes simple is best. My PT Solo is about as simple as it gets. I even have the PT 3 LED module in it, and it works like a champ.