Marvel Character, Who would you be?

prego

Newly Enlightened
If you had the chance to become a Marvel Character, who would you be?

fuelblender

Enlightened
I'd be the Human Torch from the Fantastic 4 who can burst in flames and fly. I'd run screaming out of the blend room in flames. That would scare the hell out of 'em!

It would add "spice" to my fuel blending career...

Santelmo

Enlightened
I like to travel and explore new things, cultures and a bit of a loner/solo-flyer the most part. I'd go with Norrin Radd *then strikes a surfer pose* and roam wherever I please in this Universe.

Arguably, at least accoriding to Wizard Mag, he's also the most powerful supehero there is---but that's just icing on the cake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oops, that's back to Heroes 101 for me, then. Thanks for educating me.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be Mystique, . . . . cause you know, . . . . .I could look like some pretty hot. . . . .. . . . .. .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Or I'd be like the Jean Grey character who had the mind powers.

danielo_d

Enlightened
I mentioned before that I'd like to have that super-healing powers of Logan. [Claws would be cool, too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ] Got a lotta scars from mispent youth.
However, if he were a Marvel Character, I'd be Mr Incredible. He cracked me up.
For starters, He's super strong. Got a nice er... 'flexible' wife. And his kids also are a riot! The whole family cracks me up.

Just my
2Cents.JPG

Danno

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Batman's Butler.
As an alternative ... Mystique's husband /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Hi all,
I think "The Watchmen" was a Marval Product.

Im a fan of the newer "Night Owl" rather than the 40's edition.

I have more self respect than Roshack (sp?) with the personal hygine issue.

Later dudes
Jack Crow in the first world.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
Spider-man has always been my favorite, I would take the radioactive spider-bite in a NY minute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

In reality, my personality, looks, and physique more closely resemble Ben Grimm - the Thing (Fantastic Four).