• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Mint VIP!

Vik

Newly Enlightened
Mint VIP for sale! Never carried. Lives in my glass display case. Aside from the classic speck on the switch (as on all the rest), it's in absolutely perfect condition. Includes Fraen/SO17 (which the VIP came with).

$179 shipped via USPS CONUS w/tracking (insurance is extra). PayPal (non-CC) or USPS money order only, please. Shipping overseas will be extra.

I hate to sell it, but I need the money and the VIP needs a deserving home.

Cheers!
-=Vik=- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Mint VIP!

welcome to cpf, hope you stay awhile. selling a high end item with your first post? ommmmmmm

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why do you people sell things when I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi Cy!

For the past two years, I've been obsessively reading CPF. What an addiction CPF has become for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif My gf constantly complains that I spend way too much time reading CPF posts ... and way too much $$$ on flashlights. I don't think she'll ever understand.

Anyways, I decided to break out of my shyness, and figured that offering up my VIP would make a helluva first step! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi Haesslich - Would you like me to hold it for you? Let me know what would work for you. Thanks! -=Vik=-

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi HaveBlue!

I've ordered stuff from you before... And now those MicroMags are looking really tempting... D@mn you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll let you hold the VIP for a $179 deposit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Let me know!

Cheers!
-=Vik=-

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vik - if you need money, let haveblue hold it for $179. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif It won't be for a few months, alas, before I can also own one of those lovelies.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take it!! Consider it sold!! Let me know your address and I will send a MO--if that is acceptable.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

"$179 shipped via USPS CONUS w/tracking (insurance is extra). PayPal (non-CC) or USPS money order only, please. Shipping overseas will be extra. "

I think money order looks fine to him, judging by the "or money order" comment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Sale Pending - Sending PM to Karlthev to confirm details! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep in mind PayPal is instant, whereas USPS MO is only as fast as snail mail...

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

If all is OKed with haveblue to be the guy in the middle, I'll get my MO off to him and,upon receipt of the MO, Vik can send the VIP to me and the MO to Vik. Hope this works for all cuz I'd sure like this VIP!

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi Karl - There's a PM waiting for you! How about you send me the MO directly, and then I send you the VIP directly? That will avoid unnecessary delays. Plus, I think HaveBlue might want to focus on other things for the holidays, especially because he might not want to bother with the MO if he never gets to play with the VIP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm a patient guy Vik, comes with my advancing age I guess! The delays I can handle and, it sure will build the anticipation! We'll have to consider haveblue a "Santa" of sorts, he getting the "wishlist" and then, delivering the "present".

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vik ,

Several months ago some individuals took advantage of the trusting nature that has developed in the CPF community. Individuals with very few posts showed up with some custom lights to sell. The lights were bought by members here and were never recieved nor were the sellers heard from again. While it certainly is likely that everything is kosher in this situation, given the circumstances (no post history, no picture or varification of ownership etc) it would be very foolish for karlthev to simply send off a MO. Also, keep in mind that if he were to do something like this it certainly would make CPF look like fertile ground to anyone out there with trully malicious intents.

If Haveblue is too busy there are many proven trustworthy individuals at CPF who would gladly assist with your VIP sale.

Ken

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi Karl - More PM for you! I understand the anticipation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't want to presume too much ... but shouldn't we give HaveBlue a chance to provide his comments?

Cheers!
-=Vik=-

Vik

Newly Enlightened

Hi Karl - Gotta run for periodontist appointment to fix my old, withered gums. I'll be back later today if the anesthesia permits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif