• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: Mint HA3 for Your Mint Bare AL LionHeart

This trade has been agreed to with JimH. Not sure if this is a very good move, breaking up my perfect set of three LH's (Black, HA3, and Bare AL), but I am considering the possibility of trading my mint HA3 LionHeart (# 087) for another mint bare AL fast track LionHeart. Anyone thinking they might be up for that? Anyone thinking I'm completely nuts to even consider that? Don't answer that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Anyway, let me know if you might consider such a trade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: My Mint HA3 for Your Mint Bare AL LionHea

I would have considered it if you had #88.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a bare al one that I'll be putting up for raffle. Keithr has first dibs, but I haven't heard from him in a while. I'll PM him and see if he still wants it. If not it's yours.

I'll post here as soon as I hear from him.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy has been bit hard by the nekkid aluminum bug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
Troy has been bit hard by the nekkid aluminum bug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Yep, Britt, dem neked babes get me feelin' kinda funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
JimH, thanks, that would be great!

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent