• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired L1-PR-T-BK-DB917 TX0J *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
31302977.jpg
31302979.jpg

One of only a few made & in mint condition. Customized by McGizmo from a Surefire L1-BK to a 2x123 body with DB917 & TX0J LuxIII. Further customized with the addition of a perfectly-matching black delrin tailswitch guard (not shown in picture above), tritium tube insert in the clip & cool blue glowpowder around the emitter. A black (not gray) lanyard & Z60 lanyard ring is also included adding to the total investment in this unique flashlight. Selling the whole light at US$310 shipped by registered standard airmail to anywhere in the world (Batteries not included due to postal restrictions & will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

*Going now for $290 shipped.*

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Black HA L1-PR-T-DB917 TX0J

Hi Thesurefire...

Here is one beam shot. And here , I believe, is the first thread that Don started on this gem.

This is a great and rare light (probably never again to be made by Don, because of the "high-degree-of-work-involved" factor), and is being sold at a very fair price. I`d buy it myself, but I already have *several* of them, which I`m keeping for deer hunting trips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Take care.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened

Hi flashlight,
I'll take it. PM follows.
Thanks, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carpe Diem, many thanks for the info! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif