• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nexgen700 ma Copper pill $65

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a copper pill built with a TWOH luxIII and a nexgen 700 ma driver.Typical TWO tint should be a long runner being an H bin on a nexgen board.MUST USE A KROLL or equivilent as the copper pill may short out works with either trimmed stock reflector or 17mm reflector.
The $70 includes 1st class shipping conus.intl add shipping.
Thanks for looking
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
Re: Nexgen700 ma Copper pill $70

Do you have a pic of the copper pill? I don't think I have seen any of them different from the lambda or shoppe pills. I am kinda interested as I was going to start building a new light around a pill, but twist is required. I might be able to design around whatever limitation is caused by this pill, but would like to see it so I can better understand. Thanks.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't have any pics but it is a sandwich made with a copper disk with a small rise in the center to hold the lux even with the top of the tube.a switch is nessasary because the edges of the pill can still make the circuit to the side of the tube,or the leads could short to the tube.I guess the sides could be insulated but it is a close fit to aid in thermal transfer.
Chris

unnerv

Enlightened

okay, thanks, sounds like I'll have to get one of the standard shoppe ones then.