Superlights Shootout II

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
In preperation for Super Lights Shootout II, our first two contestants have arrived...

37593828.jpg

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
oooooooooooh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

You're going to need a volume discount on 123 batteries!

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOLY &#$% /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif!!!!!! This is gonna be good. I've wanted to see the Croc.1 in action for a while. Good luck! Oh ya, u might want to get some radiation resistant material for your targets!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

C ya,
Baker

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif This is gonna be fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Word just in...

KENSHIRO will be lend his expertise in this production...

On a side note, the X990 is holding out for more charging time (wants 6 hours, but we only offered 4 hours) and THOR is trying to qualify as the only incandescant in the field of competitors....

Bring on the THOR HID !!!

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I second that notion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif Living close would be good. Oh ya, let the Havis-Shields in!!! It would be the deciding factor on my purchase of one of them if I could see it in action!!! Good Luck!!!

C ya,
Baker

Mark2

Enlightened
How about including an M6 HOLA for comparison?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif for doing the shootout!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
MrTedBear,

Do you want a couple incandescents?

If so, the boosted Thor from Newbie and the "Ugly Duckling" might be fun for you.

However, they will BOTH toast the 35 Watt HIDS.

Bill

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
No doubt, Bill. I have my money on the Sleeper for overall output winner. The "Fugly Duckling" as #2 in output and throw (unless the second body is ready) and the HID Blitz as the throw champ. The HID Thor is most definitely a contender as well. The Maxa, well, that's a throw-machine in its own class.

It would satisfy me to no end to see some new examples of CPF-member work crush production lights.

Wilkey