• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Needed....Good binned 5 watt Luxeons?

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a few of these, as well as the other makings for some direct drive SpaceNeedle II clones.

Any new thoughts or ideas on this would be appreciated.

Bill

ODatsBright

Newly Enlightened
I too am looking for a few good binned Lux5's. Maybe more interest will spark a group guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gessner17

Enlightened
Ok guys, as you are aware I am doing a Lux III group buy and if enough sparks, I may be doing a Lux V W flux buy. I think I can get a good tint too. Since I have to buy 100 pieces, I have to get a lot of people in on it, so, just to let you know, I may do this around the 1st if I can get them which I think I can. Cost to you would be around $35, not in stone though.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif I'll take at least 6 W-binned if it's a nice tint.

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened
If they're W's or X's, I'd be interested in at least 2, probably 3 or 4. After the new year <g>.

Larry

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they end up being a good bin I would be interested in 1 or 2 myself.

mut

gessner17

Enlightened
sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread, I will open a formal page in the groupbuy area, so keep an eye out there in the next day or two.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
gessner17 said:
sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread, I will open a formal page in the groupbuy area, so keep an eye out there in the next day or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif also I like your avatar nice Weimar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif