ElektroLumens - on vacation?

Melraidin

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if anyone may know if ElektroLumens.com is on vacation currently? I've placed an order on the 9th and only received what seems to be an automated email, despite my email requesting estimated shipping/delivery times.

Most likely I'm just an impatient little bugger, but just wondering if maybe they've taken a little while off for Christmas?

Oy... just realized this sounds like I'm slamming their service. From what I've seen so far they look like a great company, I'm just really anxiuous to get my first really nice light before Christmas.

Melraidin

Newly Enlightened
Wow... Look at the response time there, two minutes or less. I'm insanely impressed by the popularity of these forums.

Yep, I'm far from worried about my order, just anxious. Really want to be showing off my new light to everyone at work!

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I put in an order to be delivered by Priority Mail. I received and e-mil that it had been shipped already. I expect it to show up around Monday, maybe Tuesday.

Be patient... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

C

Cosmic Superchunk

To give you an idea of shipping time, I ordered an XM-3 on Wednesday the 10th of December (which on Wayne's site was listed as "In Stock") and I received an email confirmation saying that it was scheduled to be shipped on the 14th. It arrived by Priority Mail on Friday the 17th. You just have to be a little patient, that's all.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mr. Former Mag User- Wayne made me a CUSTOM mag conversion (Pentalux LED) and it only took a few weeks. I have waited 3 t 4 MONTHS Melraidn for some custom lights.
Keep your shirt on. After all it is Christmas time.

And boy is the Pentalux trick! Call Wayne if you are worried but don't be.

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

All My Lights

Some Lights

Melraidin

Newly Enlightened
Yep, so I'm just a bit impatient /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. But I received my light!

'n damn am I happy with it! Everything about it just says quality; really feels like a light that'll be around here awhile.