Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys,

get a loada this:
aav-1987.jpg

Fun with photoshop - whaddayathink?

neg

JOshooter

Enlightened
It's amazing what can be done with photo editing programs, for a government class recently I had to to a Citizen's Action Project which involved going to court proceedings, munincipal assembly meetings, and other stuff to become more involved in the community. I turned in my project in a three ring binder with a photo of the Constitution superimposed on a wavy flag of the United States. It also has an eagle and the Statue of Liberty showing. If I get it onto the photohosting site I'll post a picture.

BobVA

Enlightened
I wonder how much Apple could save on industrial design, by jsut browsing the web? Seems like some guys spend weeks working these things up.

But hey, I play with flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Nah it's all wrong, it's about 4" too thick and if it's got 'i' in the name than it's supposed to be made of white plastic and clear acrylic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

The best part is guys will spend weeks throwing around mockups, and then what Apple comes out with is generally completely different. And better. Go hunt down some pre-iPod mini, iPod mini mockups.

Just the same an iBooket would be awesome! Perfect for all those times when you would love to have your Apple, but a PowerBook is just a bit much.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some day it will happen. You will simply move information from it to computers over USB, or a flash card. Most people look at car idea prototypes at car shows and never expect them to come out but look at how many do come out. Sooner or later, it will be around. Not nearly as powerful but still alike is the Sidekick2 Cellphone.

Cameron