• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Brinkmann NexStar's Withdrawn

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
F/S Brinkmann NexStar\'s Withdrawn

These are Brinkmann Nexstar flashlights all have High dome LuxI and III on al or cu heatsinks all use Waynes converters,and all can use several different batteries each.I would like to sell them as a set but we can talk. Nexstars that I have seen suffer from **** poor fitment of the tailcaps so I have already made replacements for all of them that fit and will last longer then the originals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1.1X AAA nexstar 1 watt SE unknown bin,reflector,madmax running about half power.It can use 1 aaa or a pair of 1/3 aaa I will include a pair or two.$40 +shipping

2. 2xAA nexstar LuxIII TWOJ with al sink DB500 20mm reflector,can use 2 aa li-ion or one 14650 li-ion I will include spacer.$60 +shipping

3.2xC nexstar LuxI R2H with a nexgen 750ma driver on a cu sink,with reflector can use any c cell works best on Nimh/Nicad or 1x18650 li-ion I will include spacer.$75 +shipping

I do not have a dig camera so no pics and beamshots look like beamshots. I will say that all beams have the tint that their bin says they are and all look white by themselves. They have all been used they are work horses with good heatsinking ability and they only get warm in use.These were my first mods and they have all evolved into what they are having under gone several up grades,as such they can still be upgraded when better parts become available.If you have any questions Please ask.
As a set shipping will be included(conus) International add a little.$175 usd gets the set.$185 and I will include batteries for each:D
Thanks for looking
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened
Re: Brinkmann NexStar set

What ya want for the 1 AAA with 1/3 AAA batteries? By using the 1/3 AAA's will it give the madmax more power?

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

After christmass sale $130.00 usd will take all three.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif