Pens with Lights

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Anyone know where I can get a pen that has a light at the bottom near the point so it's possible to write in the dark?

-Daniel

greenLED

Flashaholic
Check at your local Staples. I've seen them there by the registers or the customer service area.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a bunch for my nieces. Wallgreens has them in a two pack for $5.

Orange, green, red, blue

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have all you want for $1 each. I have them with blue light and with red light. Both have black ink. I'll go 6 for $5 plus shipping.

DaveT

Enlightened
I bought a stack of these from KartRacer at PhotonFest3 - they'll mostly be for stocking stuffers, but the ones I've given out so far have been very well-received.
Good stuff, great price.
Dave

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
KartRacer31 said:
I have all you want for $1 each. I have them with blue light and with red light. Both have black ink. I'll go 6 for $5 plus shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried a few in the past and not been happy. What is the quality of yours?

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never had any problem with them, and they are actually pretty bright. Additionally, I use them for many things other than writing at night. I take the ink part out of them and they make great marker lights when I go camping. I just use the pen clip part and put some on the tent lines so the kids don't trip over the lines. I've also taken a short plastic tube (a little smaller than a toilet paper roll) and cliped three onto it. That makes a nice little 3 led lantern for inside the tent. They last remarkably long on the button cells they come with. I get these as a promotional item for my company and give them out to my clients, so they do have my company logo on the side of them. For only a dollar each they are a great deal.

davidra

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Daniel...you forgot the last half of the quote.....
"And they think everyone else's stinks."

I've bought three at Staples...none lasted more than 3 weeks before the pen mechanism screwed up. Ended up with a nice little led light, but no pen.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a pen/light for my son from Circuit City that has a UV LED, and it writes with UV ink. So you can write all day long, but without a UV light, you can't read it. Its pretty cool.

Blades

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Blades said:
I bought a pen/light for my son from Circuit City that has a UV LED, and it writes with UV ink. So you can write all day long, but without a UV light, you can't read it. Its pretty cool.

Blades

[/ QUOTE ]

These would be for my a paramedic I know. He wants them to fill out the paperwork when he's out at night. That would be great! He turns in the papers, "Hey, you didn't write anything!" "Yes I did, I saw it while I was writing."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take 12 of the Glow Grip Light Pens if you have them in red. Shipping will be to the 95951 ZIP code.
Let me know how to pay.

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Send him a PM. I already made out a deal with him. My pens ship tommorow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

-Danny

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike Painter,
The glow grip style are blue led, and the other style are red led. Please PM me if you are interested. -Tim

Latest posts