• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Need 2 Carley 1940 reflectors

mag_o_holic

Newly Enlightened
Can someone recommend how to make/install reliable adapter for bi-pin WA 01111 bulb. And please explain difference with LOP/MOP reflectors. Thanks

cy

Flashaholic
light orange peel
medium orange peel

welcome to cpf and hold on to your wallet...

mag_o_holic

Newly Enlightened
Which is better: Smooth reflector with UCL/Lexan diffusion film vs LOP/MOP with clear lens? I want to get rid of artifacts and rings...

StEaLtH_

Enlightened
Depends what you're looking for.
Smooth reflector with UCL/diffusion lens will create a artifact free flood beam with not much throw.
A LOP/MOP will smooth most artifacts out (especially the MOP) and yet keep most throw.

Btw, this is in the wrong forum.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
js sells ring potted WA1111's for $12.50, which are designed to go into unmodified CL 1940 reflectors. The page you are looking for is here. Unfortunately he is temporarily out of business due to a back injury.

If you want 1940 reflectors, I'm going to place an order with Carley tomorrow. I could add in the number of 1940's you want with my order, then forward them on to you when I get them.

Let me know either way if you are interested.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
mag_o_holic said:
Thanks JimH. I`ll take 2 Carley 1940`s (orange peel).

[/ QUOTE ]

I placed my order with Carley today, but I forgot to specify texture for the reflectors. I'll email them tomorrow and correct that oversight. Do you want light or medium orange peel?