• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - FF2 - polished Jets22 ARC LS

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hiya:

I have the following for sale:

Stock FireFly Rev 2 two-stage switch with Fraen and NO LOGO. - $145 shipped SOLD

I bought two FireFlies--this one I put away. I don't know where the split ring went, as I took it off (which took off a *tiny* bit of coating on the bottom in the process). Light is never carried. I think it is a Fraen(?), but some of the stuff that I received before did not have the right label. You can adjust the optic to get a better beam.

Jets22 ARC LS 1x123 in a fat 1xAA holder. - $175 shipped SOLD

From what I recall, Jets22 said that only six were made. Very bright, slight purple tint. Tritium dot. I bought this light used. I never used it, but the previous buyer did, I think. Has some minor scratches and one little dent. Slightly bigger than a normal LS with twisty, but still very cool (IMO).
MM wo, 3w-T, Fraen lp optic.

fs_ff2_andfriends.jpg

You can see more pictures of the Jets22 light here... scroll down. I took these images and then put the light away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for looking. Prices include regular shipping in North America. If you live elsewhere, please let me know. PayPal or MO accepted (applicable fees included).

Posts of "I'll take it" here take precedence over PMs/Emails.

Thanks,
eric t

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Re: For Sale - FF2 - polished Jets22 ARC LS

Amorphous and Mark65: PMs sent. I've marked the lights as being sold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks!

Jets22: thanks Brock. I love this light, but I have too many looming bills this holiday season. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I still have another polished ARC that I'm keeping in a safe place though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif