• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Bare Aluminum (no logo) LionHeart

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hiya:

I have the following for sale:

A Mr. Bulk BARE ALUMINUM LH (no logo) for sale - SOLD $208 with expresspost shipping (tracking + insurance)

- includes the LH (and a washer type thingy instead of the spring in later LH versions)
- 1 150A Pila battery (taken from one of my three LHs--they are all new, came with the light)

Note:
- I took out the washer, as it didn't seem to fit well with the Pila--I've taken the "shortest" Pila from my three to put with this light. What I did was to use a wad of aluminum foil at the bottom--works fine for me this way.
- Light was pouch-carried for a few days--there are two small surface scratches along where the serial number would be. Should be able to polish it out. If you've owned bare aluminum lights, if you look closely, you'll see scratches everywhere!

No pictures at the moment... sorry. Love the LionHearts but I need to sell one of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for looking. Prices include expresspost shipping from Canada to anywhere in North America. If you live elsewhere, please let me know. PayPal or MO accepted (add 4% for any PayPal, including cash).

Posts of "I'll take it" here take precedence over PMs/Emails.

Thanks,
eric t

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Re: FS - Bare Aluminum (no logo) LionHeart

Hi Troy,

PM replied. We've bought stuff from each other, traded with each other, and sold stuff to each other. We might as well just set up a trading link of some sort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!
eric t

Yep, you got that right Eric. Thanks for this latest one. Troy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heh. Well, AWTYD -was- looking for Bare Al LH's, so everything seems to have worked out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad everything worked out then.

I also remember Troy from his post about the virtues of the Inova T1... I finally broke down and bought one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif