Surefire adapters

stuartyr

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Just wondering if there was an adapter available that would allow a millenium series head to be used on a E or C series body? I quite fancy the idea of an E2E with a cell extender powering my KL6 or KT4!

cheers

stuarty

stuartyr

Newly Enlightened
mossyoak, I already have an e2c, that allows you to put a C series bezel on a E2. I want to go beyond this and use the bezel from a millenium series.

You will get a e2c adaptor from surefireparts on ebay!

litho123

Enlightened
The M2 bezel will fit onto the E2C adapter. The M3 bezel will not. I checked into this a couple of months ago when an M3 bezel was for sale.

Hope this helps.

edit - Are you also looking for a 123 cell extender to make a 2-cell into a 3-cell?

Topper

Flashaholic*
I have not heard of one but somebody could make one. My guess is you would not be the only one wanting it.Good luck.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
This was discussed in the mod forum about a year ago. If I remember right, the CtoM can't be done. A EtoM could be done, but there wasn't enough interest. If you do a search you might find the thread.

suppin

Newly Enlightened
You can try contacting CPF member jcciv, his ebay ID is surefireparts. He has some available on ebay, it looks a little different from DSpeck's E2Cs, but they work just as well.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Try jcciv send him a PM or on eBay surefireparts.(same great guy)
if that fails to work send me a PM.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
LaVaDog said:
does anyone make them in black(HA) ? -Thanks
I want to put a black M2 bezel on my E2D.

[/ QUOTE ]

McGizmo was the origional creator of the E2C. I think he made some in black. You might get one if you run an add in B/S/T. I don't know if they were HA or not.

suppin

Newly Enlightened
John (CPF member jcciv, eBay id: surefireparts) has the same step up adaptor in black HA. You can try giving him a pm or check out his eBay listing.

[ QUOTE ]
LaVaDog said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LaVaDog

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
suppin said:
John (CPF member jcciv, eBay id: surefireparts) has the same step up adaptor in black HA. You can try giving him a pm or check out his eBay listing.

[ QUOTE ]
LaVaDog said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! I looked him up and he does have them.... I guess there is 2 different styles out there the one I want is tapered if you know what I'm talking about,maybe that is McGizmo's and the other is DSpeck/ step up style.