Q3 Usability (with UPDATED pics)

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the versatility of my Q3
Handy clip-on useful as a replacement for my Skullbeam
Q3headlamp.JPG

Romantic dinners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (who needs the irritating yellow flicker of a candle?)
Q3romance.JPG

More to come...

BBL

Enlightened
Re: Q3 Usability (with pics)

'candle mode' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Q3 Usability (with pics)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Single flashaholic note: If you ever have a date that comes over for a romantic dinner and comments: "Wooooow... I love the tint on your Q3... it's soooo sexy." follow these easy to remember steps:

1) Close jaw
2) Try not to drool
3) Put the engagement ring (or possible engagement flashlight) back where you found it (saving it for later, see step 5)
4) Calmly, acting as if this happens every day, ask if she would like to see your "big guns"
5) Seriously consider the possibility that she may be a keeper, although the down side is you may need a prenump (sp?) for you light collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Mike

Disclaimer: My sense of humor isn't usually this strange, it's just been a long day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
No more spitting all over the cake! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
q3bday.jpg

Fashionable, yet practical alternative to the ARC AAA.
q3tieclip.jpg

Our angel likes playing her harp under the glow of a Q3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
q3angel.jpg

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Even my wife cracked up over these!

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I like the one on the cake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Might consider that for the next b-day party. Good luck blowing it out...

Santelmo

Enlightened
Er. . .Ok. . .why don't we just put away that nice little light of yours for now. . .don't worry, we'll give it back later. . .In the meantime have some of these little colored pills to calm you down a bit. . .he he he (kidding!)

HEK_Hamburg

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
AWWWW MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif