• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: LionHeart 168A Bodies (1st Run)

Otokoyama

Enlightened
<font color="red">Offer Closed. Thank you.</font>

LionHeart 168A <font color="red">1st run</font> natural anodized bodies are hereby offered.

<font color="red">Note: I only have a limited number of these overrun (yup, wild lathe again) 1st run bodies. Please email or PM me in advance of sending payment to ensure that they are still available. Please send payment only upon notification to do so. </font>

There is no need to post in this thread. Please simply email or PM me.

The LionHeart 168A body is used with a Pila 168A Li-ion battery instead of the stock 150A body. It provides a roughly 50% increase in runtime (based on the capacity of the 168A over the stock 150A battery), and gives your little finger something to hold on to. It was discussed in this CPF thread.

The 168A body will be identical to the 150A body in all respects except length. All external aluminum surfaces will be hard anodized to match the LionHeart, and engraved with the "Li-On Heart" logo. All internal surfaces will be coated with Allodyne. There are no variations available, only the natural anodized version with logo.

Price: US$44 in advance, shipped CONUS. See below for additional foreign shipping fees.

Payment Methods
<font color="blue">PayPal:</font> Please send payment to [email protected].
<font color="blue">Other:</font> Other forms of payment (money order and personal check) are fine, but must clear before I ship. Please email me at [email protected] with your order information including shipping address, and I will send you my mailing address.

Foreign orders: Please add US$6.00 for shipping to Canada and Mexico or US$7.00 for foreign shipping to any other country.

Notice: These 1st run bodies are available for immediate shipment. I apologize to those who have posted their interest in acquiring a 168A body. It simply takes too much email dialog to go through the posts of folks who are interested and contact them all in sequence. There will be a second run, and if you miss this opportunity, you can order then ... starting around Friday.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: LionHeart 168A Bodies (1st Run)

I'll take one, PP sent with shipping and cpf name

email sent with shipping info too.

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one, PP sent with shipping and cpf name
pm sent with shipping info.
email sent with shipping info too. lk99bt

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

I'll take one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Otokoyama

Enlightened

I think I'm sold out. Let me get the current batch sent out and see if anything is left. Thanks for the interest in the product!

Otokoyama

Enlightened

<font color="red">Offer Closed.</font>

Unauthorized payments will be forfeited to the Salvation Army.

Latest posts