• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: LionHeart 168A Bodies (2nd Run) Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otokoyama

Enlightened
<font color="red">1/8/2005: This offer is now closed. Thank you for your orders.</font>

LionHeart 168A <font color="red">2nd run</font> bodies are hereby offered.

The LionHeart 168A body is used with the Pila 168A lithium ion rechargeable battery instead of the stock 150A body. It provides a roughly 50% increase in runtime (based on the capacity of the 168A over the stock 150A battery), and gives your little finger something to hold on to. It was discussed in this CPF thread.

The 168A body will be offered in three versions:<ul type="square"> [*]Natural - natural HA III anodized with logo [*]Black - black HA III anodized with logo [*]Bare - unanodized bare aluminum [/list]They are .71" longer than the stock 150A body. Both anodized versions will have all internal surfaces coated with Allodyne.

Please clearly specify the version from the list above and number of each desired with your order, and made the subject of your order "LH 168A Body". Thanks.

Price: US$44 in advance, shipped CONUS, includes PayPal fees. Foreign orders please add US $7.00 additional shipping fees.

Payment Methods
<font color="blue">PayPal:</font> Please send payment to [email protected]. <font color="blue">Other:</font> Other forms of payment (money order and personal check) are fine, but must clear before I ship. Please email me at [email protected] with your order information including shipping address, and I will send you my mailing address.

Notice: I am estimating that the 2nd run bodies will be shipped in early February 2005. I reserve the option to cancel this offer and refund payments received should be ordered number be insufficient to permit economical production. Using this body with any battery other than the Pila 168A may result in explosion or fire; you do so at your own risk. Thank you.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LionHeart 168A Bodies (2nd Run) Pre-Order

PP sent for one 168A body in black.

Thanks again, Otokoyama!

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif 1 HA Nat body

Mac

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif 1 natural HA III

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal on the way for One (1) Bare - unanodized bare aluminum.

Much thanks.

Britt

Amorphous

Enlightened

logo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif 1 Natural - natural HA III anodized with logo. Thanks

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif sent for two (2) HA natural 168A bodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Otokoyama

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
rick258 said:What is the closing date of this pre-order? Thanks Rick

[/ QUOTE ]Not before 12/31/2004.

Vifam

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one black and one unanodized bare bodies. Thanks,

mrdee3

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.giflast night for one black and one nat haIII

kfasold

Newly Enlightened

Paypal on the way for 1 Black unit. Thanks for pulling it together again...

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought I'd placed my request for one black and one natural but, I don't see it here however, I contacted via e-mail and, I will send my money order tomorrow for the $88. Thank you!

Otokoyama

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said: I made a mistake whereas I asked for HA-NAT, when I really meant black.

[/ QUOTE ]Order refunded for re-submittal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts