• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*Splash Blue/Ice Blue 2D nFlex *SOLD*

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one more 2D nFlex light available same as the first light below but this one has a TXOK emitter and it's in another very nice new color "Splash Blue"

Ice Blue 2D Mag nFlex with a TWOK LuxIII emitter, fivemega 8AA to 2D holder, Ultra Clear Lens and a blue glow ring.

This is a hard to find color 2D Mag and it has been modded with one of Georges80's wonderful nFlex drivers that offers 8 levels of brightness and can be reconfigured to 350/500/700 or 1000mA drive level at any time.

The original Mag switch has been modified to a momentary switch to access the different features of the nFlex driver.

Run time graph 1000mA drive level 8x1800mAh NiMH Rayovac cells, each vertical line represents 30 minutes for a total of 3 hours and 30 minutes in regulation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
2100mAh Energizer will also work with in fivemega holder with a lose fit and provide a longer run time.

nFlex Technical pdf.

Price $130.00 shipped in the the CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If paying by Credit Card please at 3% for a total of $133.90.

Later
Kelly

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ice Blue 2D Mag nFlex mod

sweet looking light!
Did you just glue the nFlex to the switch or did you "notch" out the switch a little so the nFlex sits in a groove?

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

I left some of the blub post and notched it out for the boad to set on then glued it down.

Later
Kelly

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you need to make another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
That went fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
3rd_shift said:
I think you need to make another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
That went fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stephen I have the parts now just to find the time I'm not as fast as the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif ubermensch modders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Later
Kelly

jtice

Flashaholic

geeez, that took long enough to sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Damn nice looking light Kelly. Well Done.

KingSmono, I have lights similar to this, you will LOVE it !

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one more 2D nFlex available this one has a TXOK emitter, same deal as the first but this one is in the Splash Blue color which is in between Ice Blue and Dark Blue.

I will post a pic of the light tomorrow if anybody is interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sony Warning I received some new 2100 Sony's this week and they will not fit in the light with the fivemega holder, guess every run can be different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif the 1800 Rayo's and 2100 Energizers still fit like a champ.

Later
Kelly

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Manzerick said:
What type of output and run time does this beast have?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are regulated and set the the 1000mA drive level which you can change at any time through the menu. Set at 1000mA they will make over 1000 Lux on the LM631 set to the 10X scale at one meter, for run time please see the graph above.

Later
Kelly

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have any brand name alkaline AA batteries laying around that you can test fit in that adaptor?
Alkalines AA' are real cheap and real available anywhere, whenever the nimhs finally finish while on duty.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many 123 cells fit in the space of 2 d cells. the nicest thing about the n flex I think is the flexibility of voltage supply.Higher voltages lower amp draw,long runtimes from smaller capicity cells (r123 600mah)
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

Normally 3x123 fits in a standard Mag2D.
You could get 4x123 if you modified the tailcap/spring

KingSmono

Enlightened

I recieved the light today... OUSTANDING work. It is seriously a beautiful light, and the blue glow ring around the emittor is a nice touch! Unfortunately, my batteries didn't fit, so I have to wait a few more days before I'll be able to light her up, but in the mean time, I can just sit here and admire the outstanding craftsmanship! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

KingSmono

Enlightened

Oh, and just to make sure... Did you leave it set at 1000ma when you shipped it??? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif