This is 3rd_shift's thread now

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Barbolight U-09 owners-

How much is "That Much"? I've been pondering getting a Barbolight myself. .

ksbman

Flashaholic*

From this thread-

[ QUOTE ]
Barbarin said:
The pricing for the Barbolight U-09 plus fast smart 100-240V 50-60 Hz charger, EURO-US plug adaptor, trasnport case and NiMH 4500 Battery pack is 299 US$.

[/ QUOTE ]

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nah, like 150' scuba waterproof. I'm not the one that tests the Glo-Toobs or anything, but I do dive on occation. .

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

I DO have an underwater camera! That would be fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't ever use vasoline on an oring! Use silicone grease (ACE hardware has it CHEAP in plumbing section) pertroleum grease rots rubber orings.

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

All My Lights

Some Lights

Take it from a Scuba diver.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Plumbing, eh?? I was on the lookout the other day but couldn't find any. I didn't even think about plumbing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
ksbman said:
Since 3rd_shift took my thread over to sell his flashlights, I'll start another thread here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my final post on this thread.
I'll see you downstairs ksbman, as this has become an underground issue.

One thread on this topic is enough.

The time is nearing to lock this one as soon as I get rid of most of my previous posts on this thread.
Edit: done.
Ksbman, you may not purchase any of my stuff until further
notice.
You were the one who left the cockpit unattended here.

A pm would have been sufficient, instead of publicly taking a dump on my alternative offering for a $300 light that few if anyone is going to just let anyone play with.

Even some reviewers are having a terrible time getting one to play with at this time. (may change later).

Btw;
Did you ever notice how your thread kept getting free bumps to the top to keep it within easy view of any Barbolight owners willing to let you try thiers 1st?

The End (.)

oldtimer

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
3rd_shift said:
[ QUOTE ]
ksbman said:
Since 3rd_shift took my thread over to sell his flashlights, I'll start another thread here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my final post on this thread.
I'll see you downstairs ksbman, as this has become an underground issue.

One thread on this topic is enough.

The time is nearing to lock this one as soon as I get rid of most of my previous posts on this thread.
Edit: done.
notice.
You were the one who left the cockpit unattended here.

A pm would have been sufficient, instead of publicly taking a dump on my alternative offering for a $300 light that few if anyone is going to just let anyone play with.

Even some reviewers are having a terrible time getting one to play with at this time. (may change later).

Btw;
Did you ever notice how your thread kept getting free bumps to the top to keep it within easy view of any Barbolight owners willing to let you try thiers 1st?

The End (.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you're trying to cast doubt on the legitimacy of Keith's request. I have faith in Keith.. and if I had owned a Barbolight, I would have no problems lending it to him. He made this thread and he clearly knows what he wants.. not, shall I put it nicely by quoting you, 'some alternative'.

[ QUOTE ]
notice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure these people and others could attest to Keith's generosity and trustworthiness.

Free International Forwarding

Good luck in your search Keith.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the first time I've read this thread. My only comments are that it's hard to get an idea of what's going on now the 3rd shift has deleted all his posts. Deleting all your posts in a thread and then requesting it be locked seems a bit unusual.

Peter