** Merry Christmas to everybody **

liteglow

Enlightened
Have a nice Chrismas everybody at the CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and especially the guys at this laser section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

may there be alot of green and red laser pointers under the christmas tree out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have a Nice christmas day

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Raccoon

Enlightened
And a Joyous Solstice to you, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Maybe a few yellow laser pointers will be found under Christmas trees this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif
I find it rather difficult to believe I'm the only one on CPF with one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

In any case, merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everybody!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
Last post before I will be immersed in Family stuff...

Happy Holidays to my fellow Flashaholics.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

simbad

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif and I would like a new graemlin saying "I´ll take him"..home

Merry Christmas for all CPFers and families

OZ

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif Mele Kalikimaka /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSC_1148xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my flashaholic friends at cpf.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif